• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
We have tried to keep our policy as simple as possible. Your privacy matters to us so please do take the time to get to know our practices – and if you have any questions, please contact us.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other personal information. This information helps us ensure that you are a real person and allows us to understand your background as well as contact you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails (e.g., the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions).
• To share with trusted clients and/or business partners.
Except for our relationships with clients and business partners, your personally identifiable information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. If you want to opt out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with our clients and business partners you may choose not to provide us any personally identifiable information that you do not want to share. We do not control the use of your personally identifiable information by our clients and business partners, and their use of such information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
How do we protect your information?
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect certain sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only individuals who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at out designated address and receive the following information:
• The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year; and
• The names and addresses of third parties that received such information, or if the nature of their business cannot be determined from the name, then examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. You may make such a request by calling (888) 600-7566.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Browser-Based Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (DNT) feature, that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. Because there is not yet a accepted standard for how to respond to a DNT signal, we do not currently respond to DNT signals on this website or on websites where we provide advertisements, content or other services.
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to restrict the access and use of the site to approved groups and individuals. We further reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to revoke, without notice, any previous approvals for the access or use of this site granted to any groups and individuals.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.mypoindexter.com
This policy was last modified on May 15, 2020.
Advanced Plan for Health
1500 Solana Blvd.
Building 3, Suite 3550
Westlake, Texas 76262
Telephone: (888) 600-7566
Fax: (972) 580-1363