With medical costs rising, pharmaceutical costs quickly meeting or exceeding medical costs and miraculous specialty drugs coming in at nosebleed costs, optimizing employee health and saving for catastrophic events is paramount to afford expensive lifesaving medicines and treatments, along with inevitable catastrophic cases that plague nearly every employer’s health plan.
The first step toward realizing these cost savings is defining the top population issues and risks a company faces, and then implementing strategies to optimize employee health and wellness to improve both clinical and financial metrics.
Innovative Employers Owning Their Own Solution
Proactive and innovative employers have learned that in order to truly move the needle they must step in and go the extra mile to ensure their employees and their families receive the care and support they need.
Many have turned to impactful analytics-powered health and wellness program solutions that address fundamental wellness, chronic health conditions and diseases, to better control costs and worker productivity.
A free eBook from Advanced Plan for Health was developed as a comprehensive resource on what employers and their partners such as Brokers, TPAs and Health Insurers need to know to develop a successful analytics-powered health and wellness solution. It covers Twelve Steps to Elevate Member Health and Wellness Programs, and topics include:
- Understanding and Addressing Modifiable Chronic Health Conditions and Behaviors
- Building A Culture of Health
- Benchmarking Health Plan Trends and Impact of Changes
- Optimizing Benefit Design and Health and Wellness Incentives
- Understanding and Addressing Clinical Drivers to Save Without Compromising Quality
- Finding and Bridging Care Gaps
- Stratifying Risk
- Conducting Quality of Care Reviews
- Measuring Program Results
- And more…
Click here to download the full eBook titled “Employer-Driven, Analytics-Powered Health & Wellness Programs”